To sign up as a vendor or artist please scroll to the bottom of this page.
*For our guest and vendor list please go to http://ndcomics.com/kennywoodcomicon/kennywood-comicon-guests-2018
New Dimension Comics joins Kennywood to present Kennywood Comicon June 17 featuring comic book vendors, artists, creators, and pop culture attractions.
The event will be held at Kennywood, mostly near the lagoon area. Artists will be featured in the pavilions. It will run when the park opens at 10:30 until at least 6:00.
Interested in being a vendor or artist?
Here is what you need to know.
- Vendor Space is a 10×10 area located around the Lagoon (first come first serve placement by New Dimension Comics)
- Set-up must be completed between 8am and 10:15am
- Arrangements can be made for vehicles entering the park to drop off booth items. Times must be prior to park opening at 10:15
- No vehicle can enter or exit the park during park hours without a Public Safety escort.
- Event runs open (10:15am) until close (10:00pm). Booths may be torn down anytime between 6pm and 10pm. Vehicles may not be brought into the park for load out until after 10pm.
- All booths must be open from 10:15am until 6:00pm, and are required to be on site all hours of the event.
- Neither Kennywood nor New Dimension Comics supply tables, chairs, lighting or overhead shelters. Be prepared for any weather.
- Vendors must secure all tents due to any potential inclement weather.
- Vendors must enter thru main gate.
- Vendors must supply a list of up to 4 workers per booth by June 12th. Workers will sign in at Guest relations. Your booth includes park admission.
- Vendors are responsible for loading and unloading all of their items.
- Vendors cannot sell the following items: water, soft drinks, alcohol, or any merchandise that may be considered mature or offensive.
- Vendors agree to hold harmless Kennywood, New Dimension Comics, or any associated parties from theft, damage, liability, loss, harm, for any cause including Acts of God
- Kennywood has the right to refuse the sale of objectionable items by a vendor.
- All items must be approved by Kennywood Park prior to June 1st.
- In the rare case of the park closes, you will be notified as soon as possible. You will expected to then attend the make up date of 9/2/18 and will be credited the amount paid eligible for any show produced by New Dimension Comics or 3 Rivers Comicon.
- Vendors Booths are $200 per 10×10 space.
- Artist Alley tables are $90 and are picnic tables in Pavilion #33
- Payment is due when contract is sent unless arrangements have been made. Tables will not be held if payment is not received.